The Sullivan County Board of Elections is in need of qualified Election Inspectors for the General Election on November 5, 2019 and future elections.
On Election Day, over two hundred Election Inspectors will be needed to work at Town Halls, Fire Houses, and Community Centers welcoming voters and conducting election processes. There are over one hundred open races for local and county elected positions.
Although it is a long day, it is also very rewarding to help you community. The Sullivan County Board of Elections invites you to get involved and become a vital employee in this fundamental aspect of our democracy and quality of life; The Freedom to Vote.
The goal of the Sullivan County Board of Elections is to ensure the best voting experience for registered voters in Sullivan County. If this interests you, please contact the Sullivan County Board of Elections at (845)807-0400, firstname.lastname@example.org or 100 North Street, Monticello, NY 12701
- be a registered voter in Sullivan County
- Fluently speak, read and write English
- Attend and pass a mandatory Training and Certification class, approximately 2.5 hours ($25 upon successful completion of the class)
- Upcoming Training sessions: September 3-6, 2019
- If selected, be available to work the November 5, 2019 General Election from 5:15am – 9:30 pm (Flat rate of pay for the day is $250.00)